- Moral Disorders – Part 1 (5:1-6:20).
- Our actions affect not only ourselves, but also the community (see 1 Corinthians 5).
- Paul stressed that unbelievers should not judge (make judgments upon) believers. (see 1 Corinthians 6).
- Our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, we must treat them as such and use them only in glorification of God. (see 1 Corinthians 6).
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Answer the questions found in your study guide and/or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The First Letter of Saint Paul to the Corinthians.
Share your answers in the “Share your thoughts” comment box below.