- The Passion and Resurrection – Part 2 (27:1-28:20)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Could you remain quiet while other accuse you? (see Matthew 27:11-14)
- How does it make you feel, and what comes to mind, when you read about Jesus’ crucifixion and death in Matthew 27:27-56?
- How does it make you feel, and what comes to mind, when you read about Jesus’ resurrection in Matthew 28:1-10?
- What task is Jesus giving to you in the last part of the Gospel According to Matthew, 28:18-20?
- In reading Matthew 28:20, how does it make you feel? What reminds you of Jesus’ presence?
- Additional Questions found in your study guide or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Gospel of Matthew
Pingback: Study Reminder – Week 14 | Life Giving Bread