- The Resurrection (15:1-58); Conclusion (16:1-24)
- Christ is risen. If He is not, then why preach the gospel? Furthermore, if He is not risen, why not sin? Questions like these Paul asks of the Corinthians, since some of them had questioned Jesus’ Resurrection. (see 1 Corinthians 15)
- In Chapter 16, Paul closes out his first letter to the Corinthian, and he states that he does intend on visiting them. (see 1 Corinthians 14)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Answer the questions found in your study guide and/or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The First Letter of Saint Paul to the Corinthians.