- The Reign Become Church – Part 2 (15:1 – 16:27)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- How do you keep your heart pure? Do you watch, look at, or listen to things that could lead you to sin or that give you sinful thoughts? Do you say or do things that could lead others to sin? (Matthew 15:17-20)
- What signs have you seen that remind you of our wondrous God? Please share! (Matthew 16:1-4)
- “To take up one’s cross does not refer to enduring whatever suffering comes to life; rather, it refers specifically to the willingness to suffer the consequences for proclaiming and living the Gospel?” (New Collegeville Bible Commentary – The Gospel According to Matthew by Barbara E. Reid) What crosses do you bear? How has being a Christian, proclaiming the Gospel, and living a Christ-like life caused you to suffer? (Matthew 16:24-28)
- Additional Questions found in your study guide or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Gospel of Matthew
Pingback: Study Reminder – Week 8 | Life Giving Bread