- Chapters 9 and 10 (9:1-10:18)
- Paul has been boasting about the generosity of the Corinthians, and now he hopes they do not prove him wrong. (see 2 Corinthians 9:1-5)
- Paul discusses the importance of generosity in giving, that it glorifies Christ and will result in rewards for the giver according to his/her gift. (see 2 Corinthians 9:6-15).
- One stipulation of giving is that the giver must do so willingly. (see 2 Corinthians 9:7)
- Paul defends his apostleship, given to him by the Lord. (see 2 Corinthians 10:1-18)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Answer the questions found in your study guide and/or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Second Letter of Saint Paul to the Corinthians.
Pingback: Study Reminder – 2nd Corinthians – Week 5 | Life Giving Bread