- Mystery of the Reign of God – Part 1 (11:2-12:50)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Was Jesus frustrated by the people who heard him and saw the miracles he performed?
- How greater is our responsibility to follow Christ when we know Christ? What fate awaits us if we commit mortal sin? (see Matthew 11:20-24)
- What “fruit” do you produce? Is it good? Bad? (see Matthew 12:33-37)
- What can we learn about Jesus from his interactions with the Pharisees in Chapter 12?
- Additional Questions found in your study guide or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Gospel of Matthew
Pingback: Study Reminder – Week 6 | Life Giving Bread