- Paul the Prisoner Bears Witness To the Resurrection (Part 2) – Acts 23:1-24:27
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Are you concerned about God’s inevitable judgment? Are you prepared?
- “And as he (Paul) argued about justice and self-control and future judgment, Felix was alarmed and said, ‘Go away for the present; when I have an opportunity I will summon you.'” (Acts 24:25)
Have you ever had this happen to you, where you were talking about the kingdom of God, God’s judgment, and/or morality and those with whom you were speaking could not listen any longer? Or, on the other hand, were you ever the one who had to stop listening? When have you noticed people or yourself being uncomfortable when listening to or learning about God? What makes them uncomfortable?
- Additional Questions found in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Acts of the Apostles
Pingback: Study Reminder – Week 13 | Life Giving Bread