- Information regarding The Gospel of Matthew in your study guide (in the ICSB pages 13-15) and any additional sources you wish to utilize (i.e. bible, online, etc.)
- Read the Prologue: The Coming of the Savior (Matthew 1:1-2:23)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- In Matthew 1, we learn the genealogy of Jesus. Looking at the women mentioned, what can you discern?
- In Matthew 2, we read of several instances where people were warned in dreams. Have you ever felt that you were being guided by God? If so, did you obey?
- Additional Questions found in your study guide or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Gospel of Matthew (page 73)