- Mystery of the Reign of God – Part 2 (13:1-13:53) and The Reign Become Church – Part 1 (13:54-14:36)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- What would you write if you were to write a parable using imagery relevant to today?
- Which, if any, of the parables in this week’s readings speak to you? Why?
- What traits should a king have? Compare Herod Antipas to Jesus. (Matthew 14:1-21)
- Has your faith ever faltered doing something God wanted you to do? (Matthew 14:30-31)
- Additional Questions found in your study guide or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Gospel of Matthew