- Justification and the Christian Life – Part 2 (7:1-8:39)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Do you like rules to live by? How do you view the 10 Commandments? As a guide? As oppression? How should they be viewed, and what are their benefits? (see Romans 7:7-12)
- Do you live according to the flesh or according to God’s will? Are there any ways in which evil has a hold of you? With the grace of Christ, how have you been able to overcome an evil? (see Romans 8:6-17)
- Additional Questions found in your study guide or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Gospel of Romans (page 46)