- Moral Disorders – Part 2 (7:1-8:13).
- Paul discusses Jesus,’ as well as his own, instructions regarding marriage, celibacy, and widowhood (see 1 Corinthians 7).
- Paul discusses idolatry food and how important it is to not cause your brother (sister) to fall back into idolatry or other bad behavior. In other words, we are responsible for how our actions affect others (see 1 Corinthians 8).
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Answer the questions found in your study guide and/or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The First Letter of Saint Paul to the Corinthians.
Pingback: Study Reminder – 1st Corinthians – Week 4 | Life Giving Bread