- Chapters 7 and 8 (2 Corinthians 7:2-8:24)
- Paul is happy to find out that the Corinthians are sorry for the crisis that was going on in their community and that they have renewed zeal for following Paul. (see 2 Corinthians 7:2-7:16)
- Paul encourages the Corinthians to continue with their collection that they started a year ago to help the poor Christians in Jerusalem. He suggests that they give according to what they can, sharing their blessings with their fellow Christians. (see 2 Corinthians 8:1-15)
- Titus, along with a delegation of men, will go to Corinth to manage the collection of money and preach the gospel. (see 2 Corinthians 8:16-24)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Answer the questions found in your study guide and/or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Second Letter of Saint Paul to the Corinthians.