- Moral Disorders – Part 3 (9:1-11:1)
- Paul provides himself as an example of how we are responsible for how our actions affect others. Even though we may have the right or ability to do something, it does not mean we should do it, if it could cause one of our brothers or sisters to fall away from God (see 1 Corinthians 9; 10:23-11:1).
- In chapter 10, Paul provides warnings based on Israel’s history. We must strive to combat temptation so that we please God versus receiving God’s wrath (see 1 Corinthians 10:1-22).
- Paul states that we should imitate him as he imitates Christ (see 1 Corinthians 11:1).
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Answer the questions found in your study guide and/or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The First Letter of Saint Paul to the Corinthians.