- Preaching the Reign of God – Part 2 (9:1-11:1)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Matthew 9:28: “When he entered the house, the blind men came to him; and Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” Do YOU believe?
- Matthew 10:28: “And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.” Are you afraid of Satan? Of God? If so, how is this fear beneficial?
- Additional Questions found in your study guide or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Gospel of Matthew (page 77)