- First Steps in Establishing God’s Reign – Part 2 (21:1 – 22:46)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- What would Jesus think of your church if he were to walk in? (see Matthew 21:12-13)
- Do you believe that God is always with you? For with God, anything is possible! How strong is your faith? (see Matthew 21:18-22)
- Heaven is for those who tend the Lord’s vineyard. We must spread Jesus’ message and help bring knowledge of God to more people. How can we do this? How do you do this? (see Matthew 21:33-41)
- “For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.” How does this make you feel? (see Matthew 22:23-30)
- How well do you follow the Great Commandments? 1) “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.” 2) “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (see Matthew 22:34-40)
- Additional Questions found in your study guide or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Gospel of Matthew