- Humanity without Christ – Part 2 (3:1-20)
- Salvation Through Faith in Christ – Part 1 (3:21-4:25)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- What, if any, solace do you find in these verses? Any warnings?
- As indicated in this week’s readings, how important is faith?
- Additional Questions found in your study guide or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Letter of Saint Paul to the Romans (page 44).
What do you think of the readings from Romans this week? For me, I had to read them at least 3 times to let them sink in and to make sense of them. It wasn’t as easy as, say, reading one of Jesus’ parables. Did anyone else have any trouble?