- Duties of Christians – Part 3 (15:1-13) and Conclusion (15:14-16:26)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- Please review the study questions in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Gospel of Romans’ (page 50) for chapters 15 and 16. They are available online: http://www.ignatius.com/promotions/catholic-study-bible/download/guides/icsb-romans.pdf
- Who are the Gentiles today? Do you make them feel welcome at your church and at any other time you are together? (see Romans 15:7-13)
- Have you ever begun a charity or drive, or participated in one, to help spread the word of God? If not, do you feel called to do so? (see Romans 15:25-27)
- What are ways in which you can help support and encourage those who preach the word of God and show God’s love? (see Romans 16:1-16)
- Who “creates dissensions and difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught”? What is St. Paul telling you to do? (see Romans 16:17-20)