- Salvation Through Faith in Christ – Part 2 (5:1-21)
- Justification and the Christian Life – Part 1 (6:1-23)
- What verse(s) stood out to you and why?
- “But God shows his love for us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8). Do we deserve it? Do you appreciate Jesus’ sacrifice? Like a child might be, are we oblivious to the sacrifice our Father made for us?
- What rules your life? What affects most of your decisions? Is it God? Is it greed? Is it sin or is it righteousness? (see Romans 6:1-23)
- Additional Questions found in your study guide or in the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible – The Letter of Saint Paul to the Romans (page 44).