It is now the final week of our Acts of the Apostles study. For this week, read Acts 27:1-28:31 and feel free to place any comments on the Week 15 page or our group’s Facebook page.
Through this study, I have come to really admire Paul. I look forward to reading his “Captivity Epistles” more in the future. What are your thoughts?
After much deliberation, it has been decided to begin our next study, the Gospel of Matthew, on May 4th. This will allow time for us to order books and to advertise during the Easter season.
In the meantime, if you have completed Acts, may I suggest reading a religious book or two before our next study begins? Some suggestions:
- “Against the Tide: The Radical Leadership of Pope Francis” by John L. Allen, Jr.
- “Rome Sweet Home” by Scott & Kimberly Hahn
- “Walking With Purpose: Seven Priorities That Make Life Work” by Lisa Brenninkmeyer
- “Rediscover Catholicism” by Matthew Kelly
- “Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic” by Matthew Kelly
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me.
Your friend in Christ,